Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Today is my birthday!

Happy birthday to me! I don't know why it is, but I love birthdays! They don't even have to be mine. I love wrapping paper, ice cream, candles, funfetti cake, people in a good mood. I love all of it! And this year is no exception. My mom has been sending me a card everyday for the last three days counting down. My in-laws have both called me this morning. My little brother called me from 1st period! I'm meeting Rob at Subway for birthday lunch and we'll have dinner at Chapel tonight. I remember when I was little and had joint birthday parties with my sister. I loved getting to put on my new dress and party hat. We would have one of those big cheesey cakes with lots of icing (the one thing i don't like) that you get at Sam's Club. All of our family from both sides would come and stay for hours. It was always very exciting!
I'm so happy that we are coming home soon! It will be so nice to spend time away from here. From our house, from this office, from California in general! We can't wait to see Mae and all of her new fun tricks! I hear she can clap and give high five. It will be so much fun to have her here this year to watch and play with! Only 16 more days!!!

No comments: