Tuesday, February 06, 2007

aaaallooooohaaaaa

The plane tickets are booked, the hotel is booked, and I wish I was packing my bags as we speak! It's cold and gray in Monterey, go figure. I asked Chaplain yesterday 'Can I take a week off in May? Like a full week, not a weekend?' and he said 'Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.' But then he laughed, looked at the calendar and approved it, and about ten seconds later I booked it! 9 days, 8 nights on beautiful Waikiki beach! I could not be more excited about something. I'm thinking about making a paper chain to hang in my office to count down the days!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, tell Rob Happy Birthday! For some reason his number did not transfer over to my new phone. There is a pineapple plantation and spa on that island that Jayne went to and brought us back the best pineapple ever. You should stock up.

auntkasey said...

I will put it on my list of things to do. We're 108 days out!

Faith said...

KASEY!!!
This is Faith;) How the heck are you?? What are you up to these days? I was talking to Valerie and she showed me your blog and I wanted to say hey!:) Well, keep in touch!

My email:
cakesbyfaith@hotmail.com
My blog:
www.faitheve.blogspot.com