Friday, August 01, 2008

Henry's new toy!

So tonight Rob and I took Henry to Once Upon a Child and let him test out some new toys. He settled on a groovy new walker, which is very entertaining for all because he thinks it should bounce like the jumperoo does so he bounces in the seat while he's scooting around! I'll post a video of it soon.
It's so much fun to be able to hang out with him all the time. Tiring, but fun. He turn 7 months old this weekend. That doesn't even seem real to me. He's brilliant, and huge, and is testing independence and going through a severe case of seperation anxiety at the same time. He's very funny, and entertaining, and extremely cuddly. He's actually been taking naps for about two weeks now. And yes that is naps plural. 2 a day! Most of the time they average an hour to an hour and a half each, which is totally mind blowing for me but also extremely great. We actually have clean dishes and laundry now so that's a bonus! So things are looking good for now and I'll be posting video soon.

1 comment:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Naps...yea!!! Isn't it wonderful? He is getting so big I can't believe it. Can't wait to see the new video.