Saturday, October 04, 2008

He is my kid!

If there was ever a question about it, tonight it was answered. We bought a mesh feeder for Henry today, because he's VERY weird about putting things in his mouth so he's not really chewing things. These little mesh feeders are a nifty little invention that we can put fresh fruit or veggies in and he can learn to chew them without choking to death. This afternoon we put in cut up pear without a great response, but this evening I put a little chunk of pickle in it- BIG fan! He gnawed that piece into pulp! He'd eaten a piece before out of my hand without the feeder, and wouldn't leave me alone while I ate because he wanted more. So now we know Henry's favorite snack! Well that and chocolate animal crackers. He got a hold of one of those at the park from my friend Rachel last week and nearly bit my hand off trying to eat it ALL!



Yummy!!

He kept trying to crawl and hang on to it at the same time. Like I said, BIG fan!

And yes that is marker on his face. We were practicing for his Halloween costume and it's not coming completely off... Whoops!

4 comments:

Emily said...

that's disgusting

RanAshKenCoop said...

Welcome to the club Hank!

RanAshKenCoop said...

Oh by the way Kendall loves to suck on lemon slices...it is crazy. Was that you or Emily that loves lemon??

RanAshKenCoop said...

Emily has more posts than you...what is the deal?