Monday, June 01, 2009

Zoo Days!


Last Wednesday Maelie, Dane, Henry and I took a trip to the zoo! It was such a great day for it, and we had such a good time!

Even after 2 hours these were two happy kids!

Today Zoo Members were able to go into the zoo an hour early to watch the animals be fed and to enjoy free train and carousel rides!

Henry was not crazy about the carousel. I told him "Don't worry. I've got you." and he grabbed on to my shirt and said "I gotcha. I gotcha." over and over again! So funny!

Maelie did a GREAT job on the carousel! She liked it a lot more than when we went on it last year!


And here are our two monkeys looking at the gorillas!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Awe it looks like yall had so much fun! I wish we could have gone, maybe another time with more notice! Will I see you this week?

auntkasey said...

We did have fun! You may need to become ill next week so you can skip work and go with us! And, yeah I'll be there Thursday. At least I think so...