Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Slide!

I had been wanting to get Henry a slide for a while, because I know he loves them. Toys'r'us was having a 'big sale' (not.) and were advertising this slide as part of it so we decided now was the time. Henry loves it! It is meant to go in the basement, but he's having so much fun getting to play on it throughout the day we've left it on the main floor. He slides every morning and says "Mickey (usually who's on tv)! LOOK! I sliiiiiide!"



Giving GI JOE a turn.
Joe is now a big part of our lives. Rob has been hauling four GIANT totes of all things Joe around with us from state to state for five years and now it has finally paid off! Henry waits for him to come home every single day and meets him on the back steps saying "Come on Daddy! I play GI Joe with you!" We have Joes in all levels of the house, in the car, and in my purse at all times. Rob has even relented 'the good ones' and lets Henry have reign over all the men!


1 comment:

Valerie said...

You are so adorable!!! Come home and see me!