Friday, June 04, 2010

Dirty Work

Once we cut the giant tree down, which took all day, and then started pulling branches apart to fit the requirements for yard trash day, then spent the whole next day pulling and breaking branches again (which ended with bloody head injury on my part) we decided that manual labor was for the birds! So I got on my good friend Craigslist and picked up this little gem:
I may be in love. So is Rob. We've drug half the tree from the front yard back behind the garage and introduced it to our little friend! You can't really tell, but that pile of wood shavings is about two feet wide and as long as our two car garage! I told you that tree was big! Obviously this isn't an ideal area for Hen to play while all this is going on, but we didn't want him to just be running loose between the yards with neither of us really watching him. So I did the disgusting and grabbed the water hose and flooded a little dirt patch in the back yard, handed him castle molds, and told him to go to town! He was FILTHY, but had a great time.




No comments: