Thursday, February 03, 2011

Presenting...

Our THREE year old!! I can't believe how quickly the last three years have gone by. Really, super, incredibly, wildly fast!! Which is actually a good way to describe Henry these days! When he hit three, he hit "boy" hard. He's completely infatuated with building towers out of everything. Blocks, legos, cups, the can goods at the grocery store... He's also into gross out stuff now. Burping is hilarious. Stinky tooting gets just as big, if not bigger laughs, and talking about eating disgusting things is now regular conversation at the dinner table! He is so funny, and so smart, and just so amazing. I haven't done his 'official' birthday photos, but I'm crossing my fingers this will be the week. It's doubtful, but I'll cross none the less! Here is a little bit from our little boy's big day in Texas.

Papa did all the flipping (again!) and everything turned out yummy!




I kind of love this :)

It was definitely present overload! Next year he's just getting socks :)

Henry has been talking about this present for months! He would tell me "Hey Mama. Know who rides a scooter?? ME!! Well, at least when Papa gives it to me." Now he has it and rides it all around the main floor of our house! Hopefully when Dad goes TDY at the end of the month we're going to do some major basement overhauling and set up a cool new place where scooter riding is not frowned upon!


My two monkeys!

On Henry's actual birthday I told him I would make him anything he wanted or take him anywhere he would like to go for dinner. He said he wanted mac and cheese and brownies, which are his two must have items, so Panera it was for birthday dinner!


Happy birthday my sweetest love!

Thank you to all of you that made it out to Henry's party! I know a lot of you party animals weren't feeling a morning party on New Year's Day, but we appreciate you being there to love on our monster! And Nita, I don't know where you got that blue car, but stock up! You got MAJOR points. He still makes me nuts driving it all over the house ALL the time!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

happy birthday henry! tonight when cole prayed, he thanked God for ,"my cousin henry." just thought you might want to know that you are loved!