Saturday, August 12, 2006

L is for Laundry

HaHa Robbie!
Rob and I have a contest going on to see who can lose more weight/inches per week. I stomped him this week and my prize is that he has to do all of the laundry all week! and i've been saving up! I'm really excited for us though. together we've lost 15.2 lbs and 10 inches! that's like me when i was born! we've been rollerblading... i know... 1994. and at first we really sucked. well, i really sucked. i couldn't stop on my own so i got creative and used the combination of the tree in the front yard and my face. but now we're going to this long straight road on old base and it's alot of fun and really hard work. apparently i was more athletic as an 8 year old. who knew?! next time you see me... i'll be stuffing my face with fudge at the Cmas table. but i'll be taking up less space.
work is going well. we have heard that the gaurd co. on base is looking to hire civilians for $20/hr. and i would love to be the base greeter! "hi welcome to base! have a good morning!" but it isn't a promising schedule so we'll see. you can't beat weekends and holidays gauranteed off.

No comments: