Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm a good blogger

So that seasame seed is not 34 weeks and 5 days along and kicking my butt! He (yeah, it's a boy) is so big and heavy!!! We go to the Dr. on Monday and I hope that we will have a better idea of his actual size. I am terrified that he's going to be 20 lbs!



We have done alot since my last post. Rob graduated from his course in Cali. We moved (temporarily) back to TX and are within 6 weeks of the big day! Rob's currently in a new class that has some pretty great hours. My Dr. is a nutball, but I really like him. And sweet Henry makes his presence known 24 hours a day! I get worried when I haven't felt him every hour!



We are so excited to meet him! That is possibly the biggest understatement I'll make this year. We are SO excited. He isn't even here, but it feels like he's always been with us. I told Rob 'I don't remember not being pregnant.' And I don't! I know at one point I wasn't, but that seems like such a long time ago. I can only imagine what being his mommy in a few weeks is going to be like! I've been 'nesting' like crazy lately. I had the stove apart last night to clean the drip pans and rearranged our 'dining room' as much as I could. We also put our tree up and decorated it last night! As a reformed slob, I can honestly say that being a slob is much easier! Our apartment is so tiny that even the smallest thing on the floor makes the whole place look disgusting. Poor Rob didn't see this coming!



Anyway, this is the boy when he was 27 weeks:

Hi Guys! (are there cuter hands on the planet??)

Sweet Boy!

No comments: