Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tomorrow is eleven?!

Holy cow! I'll say it again, Holy Cow! Tomorrow is eleven days until Henry and I go back to Dallas. Let me tell you I am excited about going home to see everyone. And especially excited to take Maelie to see the big animals, but I haven't even thought of the logistics. Am I asking for trouble? You bet! I typically go into every situation with as little preparation as possible (or so it seems) so I'm confused by this new feeling sweeping over me as I think about packing for myself and a kid that throws up 87 times a day for 9 days. I think they call this feeling panic. Add in bottles, pacis, diapers, back up clothes for weird weather and my head is positively spinning! Look out friends and family, this train wreck is about to commence!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yea for 11. We can't wait to see you! Don't worry about the packing, you got this! Remember you once took off with a duffle bag and a can of corn and it turned out just fine! Oh, I love to tease you! It's part of our love for each other!

auntkasey said...

you have a memory like a steel trap.

Gigi and Peeps said...

Just remeber that's what washing machines and wal-mart are for!! Can't wait to see you guys! I want my own kiss...