Thursday, December 11, 2008

Call the police!

Someone took my baby and left me with this big boy!


He's getting more and more mischievous! He grabs this lamp pole and bangs it against the wall every chance he gets.


Now he can get off the couch by himself so I don't mind letting him sit there with us instead of on the floor all the time.


His new favorite thing to do!


He climbs in and out of this laundry basket all day long!
He's also started feeding himself! I thought this was never going to happen, but he just decided that he's very independent. We just started giving him gold fish and both he and Ollie are very happy!

He's also getting so close to taking off! We have videos that I'll have to get Rob to post later of him taking one step and then sinking over and over again! He sinks to the floor and then claps for himself! It is so funny!


With this new independence has come the decision to not wear socks anymore. He's sockless when I go to get him out of bed in the morning or for nap times! He's so silly!
I can't believe my baby turns ONE in just 23 days! This has been the greatest year ever!

1 comment:

Gigi and Peeps said...

I am lovin all the pics. Henry don't you take off before you get home. Your grammy would love to see you walk for the first time. You do look sooo big standing there by yourself.