Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Greatest Birthday Ever!

Today we celebrated my 24th birthday by going to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then running some errands I needed to get done. Then we all laid down and took a 2 1/2 hour nap! After that my friend Laura was sweet enough to take the beast for a while when we were at dinner, but on our way there we got an even better surprise!!!

A horse drawn carriage ride in the SNOW!!!!
It started snowing while we were napping and the carriage rides were going on in Laura's neighborhood and we just tripped into it!


It was so much fun! I felt very strong Star's Hollow vibes the whole time!
We left there and had a great dinner at Macaroni Grill, picked up Henry and are now watching Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Azkaban.
What a day!

Plus this was my first birthday with my beautiful boy!
Check out those teeth!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday, Kasey!

And tell Rob we are so proud and will be praying diligently!

Rob said...

Happy Birthday, Darling. You look absolutely stunning in the snow! I love you and that kid so much! - Rob

Gigi and Peeps said...

Happy Birthday a day late but with EXTRA wishes!!