Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Crazy fun in Alabama!


On Sunday Henry and I loaded Grandma in the car and headed east to Alabama!
We are currently staying with Wanda and James and having a great time. The past two days I've taken Henry on long drives so he can nap and Grandma and Wanda can catch up. Today we found a Panera Bread with wifi about half an hour out and decided to check in with civilization!


This is at a rest stop in Arkansas. Henry had the greatest time! He waved so hard at all the passing trucks he fell over!

Henry found a pine cone. What a treasure!


This is Henry's first ever Happy Meal! He loved it!
I'm so excited to see him do big boy things, but it's a little sad to see what a big boy he's becoming!

This is what's keeping him quiet while I write this post. This cinnamon roll started off the size of his head! And yes, he almost ate every bite!


Sugar makes him HAPPY!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I knew you would come to the dark side soon enough! I am giving him coke as soon as you get home!

auntkasey said...

I never said anything about a cinnamon roll! Coke remains on the no fly list.