Thursday, April 09, 2009

More from the trip


Crazy, Wanda (Henry's new Nana), and Mr. James


These two are now best friends. Henry spent this entire trip, both at Wanda's and in the car yelling "DANE!" to get her attention. It's so funny! He just likes for her to talk to him and he smiles and smiles for her.


Roll Tide. Or just Roll. Henry prefers the latter.

"This is so good."


And this is Mammy! We took a detour to Nachez, MS to eat at this restaurant I saw online. She's a giant black woman (she is definitely darker in person) and the diner is in her skirt! It was pretty funny, and the sandwiches and pie were good too!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Looks like yall had a good time! I am jealous! I understand why you couldn't walk with me and I want you to know I forgive you!

auntkasey said...

Haha! You're so funny... :) Are we starting it up again next week?
And yes, we had a lot of fun!