Monday, September 07, 2009

AEOT


Last night at church we went to see a group of children from Uganda that were on tour in the US. It was Henry's first experience sitting in this new auditorium and I wasn't sure how he would do. He has seen Maelie's Spring Show and Summer Spectacular so I knew he had the capability of sitting and watching, but I just didn't know if he would want to. Boy did he surprise me!! He LOVED watching these kids sing and dance! At one point they went off stage to get water and Henry started calling out "Priends! Priends! Ere you go?!" It was so cute!
At one point they encouraged who ever wanted to to join them on stage and learn a dance. Henry was all for it so Dad took him up there to dance with his new priends.




Once he came and sat back down to watch the rest of the program he kept saying "Mama I cappin! I cappin!" We all had a great time getting to see the kids and getting to know more about the AEOT program. If they ever make it back here we will definitely being going again!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Were there any "single ladies"?