Monday, September 07, 2009

Catching up!


This is Henry eating pasta last night at the Macaroni Grille. He LOVED it!


Rob can't catch a break (and doesn't want to!) anymore! All day long Henry chases him around the house saying "I play G Joe with Daddeee!" Rob had no idea what he was wishing for when he said he wanted a son to share his GI Joes with!!


Henry is so funny climbing up the stairs! He looks like a little monkey!

This is our first trip to Chipotle since Rob's been home. It is Rob's FAVORITE food so he was pretty excited... Until Henry asked to sit next to him and rubbed his little black bean covered face all over Rob's khaki shorts! I forget that Rob hasn't seen the monster really eat since he kicked the bottle! Sorry about that!


I've been a blog slacker this week, and I know it. I promise to do better soon...


No comments: