Friday, February 26, 2010

Henry and Katy

Henry woke up the other day and said "MeYOW Mama. I'm a kitty." I told him that was nice and asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he said "No. I want that kitty!" and pointed to his cubby stand in the corner. On the top was Katy Kitty. For those of you who don't know Katy, she was a gift to me when I was five years old and has been beloved since then. I have kept her stored away since Henry was born, because it doesn't seem like a very boyish toy and because I didn't want to see him mess her up. I would hate for him to meet the same fate as Bear... But he found her, and now he loves her and that makes me very happy! As I write this she is tucked safely in his crib and I'm sure she is very glad to be snuggled every night once more.


1 comment:

Emily said...

as long as it's not a real cat, i'm okay with this