Saturday, February 06, 2010

I like my blizzards with M&Ms.

This is a monster of a snow storm!! We have literally been under a blizzard warning since yesterday evening. This morning I opened the blinds in Henry's room and saw the evergreen trees, probably about 20 feet tall, were bent over under the weight of the snow and laying on our cable line. In a preemptive strike Rob and I threw on an extra layer and went out to shake the trees clean and get them to stand back up.
This one is actually from the snow that fell last weekend. We've decided that Henry probably shouldn't go out in this one until at least tomorrow. It is WAY too deep!!
This is Rob shaking the trees clean.
The snow is SO deep! Rob's a tall boy and it's still hitting him mid-thigh in most places. Our drive way is up to my bottom!
He's crazy awesome.
Ollie hates her life right now.

No comments: