Friday, July 30, 2010

Front Yard Fun

This afternoon I thought my camera was very broken and was going to have to be sent away for repairs. I was SUPER bummed. I thought, 'How sad to be a photographer without a camera!" Luckily I think it was just bad batteries. With it back up and running I had to take it out and test it, and who better to help me out than this handsome boy?!




Today was a BEAUTIFUL 83 degree day after a week of incredible heat, incredible humidity, and incredible gross!






I'm participating in the Baltimore Bridal Show this Sunday and this is my table/booth! I went ahead and set it up in the foyer to see what I was going to tweak. This show has consumed me for the past 3+ weeks. It's a really big deal to the business and we are praying for a big sucess! (Or at least to break even :) ) Keep your fingers crossed for us this weekend while Rob and I are at the show, and Henry is getting to spend the whole day with Ms. Carly!




2 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Beautiful set up. How was the show?

auntkasey said...

Thanks! It was BUSY! I handed out almost 500 cards and had 113 brides sign up to win a free bridal session. 2 of those brides have emailed asking to send pricing or set up a date to meet. I'm pretty excited!!