Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Rob took quite a bit of ribbing over his gift choices for me last year. Mostly because they weren't great (O Magazine was one of the highlights....). So I'm sure to redeem himself (and shut me up :) ) he went ALL OUT this year! I love our headboard very much. Every mover that has had to come in contact gets the same speech about how I'm not that picky about our other furniture, but if something happens to my headboard I'll hunt them down personally. I had to talk Rob into buying it for MONTHS while we were in San Antonio, and finally got it the day Maelie was born. The thing is we've only ever had cheap comforters and cheap throw pillows for it. No longer!! Rob bought a fabulous, fluffy new mattress pad, soft-as-butter sheets, fluffy new duvet & comforter, and freaking awesome pillows! It's like sleeping in a marshmallow. Or a cloud. Either way it was the best present ever and he will not be hearing about O Magazine again!


Before:

After:
Don't mind the mess. Our room is a magnet for mess! Everything makes its way in.

No comments: