Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa! I know him!!

We took a trip to the local mall, which is almost literally a ghost town, to see the big man this year. Thankfully, because there are no people, there are no lines!! Henry did GREAT! This was the first year he willingly sat in Santa's lap and talked to him without Rob or myself prodding him. We got there right as Santa was getting off his dinner break and when he walked up I didn't know if Henry would freak out or not. Santa walked right up to Henry, asked if he'd seen the reindeer, took him by the hand, and went to sit down in his special chair! I'll have to post Santa through the ages photos sometime (including the good one they took this year) so you can see! I had to stand pretty far back to use my own camera so the quality isn't great, but it's better than nothing!


No comments: