Sunday, January 22, 2012

Game night

Today marks day 2 of snow on the ground. Really, it's not much. Maybe 2-3 inches, but it's iced over and is a good excuse to stay home and do nothing all weekend long! And since we aren't Ravens fans we used today as a game day of our own featuring Life: Simpsons Edition. Henry decided he was way too cool to play with us so he sat on the couch playing Wii (aka his latest obsession). Even though Rob is a rules maniac I still mopped the floor with him!

My victory :)


So sad :(

And... Henry on his banana phone. I don't know why he does this, but he does it every.single.time. he has a banana. He walks around with it 'talking' to people before he'll let me open it. Usually he's really shy about it, so I had to have my little camera waiting in the kitchen to catch it!

No comments: