Friday, April 11, 2008

The Birthday Girl!

Has it really been two years since this sweet face made her appearance?! I remember the day (night) Maelie was born. It was so exciting to know she was coming and so frantic trying to get to Ft. Worth before she was born! The minute I saw her I loved her. She was such a beautiful baby with the most precious little mouth and button nose! What a blessing that day was!

Maelie was so funny at her first birthday party! She was far more interested in visiting than opening presents. She's such a social butterfly! Rob and I were so excited to get to come home and be apart of her big day. It was so great to see her walking!


And here she is now! Grammy took this when she woke up this morning. I love Maelie so much and hope she has the best second birthday ever!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for my super special birthday pictures of Henee, Aunt Kasey! Thanks for my Mickey book, too. Did you know I slept with the crayons in my hands? I love it!