Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Catching up this week!

This is our house on the beginning of Day One!
It's pretty bare, but we've been running on basically nothing since we left California.
So we are very excited that this morning the big truck rolled up full of all of our crap!
Wahoo crap!

I think Rob was more impressed that he can still wrap these belts around himself than anything else!

Henry and I were very excited/tired after the busy day! This was his first time to be on our couches! And as you can see, our back patio is loooooaded with more crap!

800 sq ft. vs. 1600 sq ft of crap..... Yikes.

Henry says, "Wahoo crap!"

It's been a busy day and we'll keep you posted with our progress. We have to get this under control... Miss Julie is coming to visit on Friday! Yea!!!!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Look at that picture of you and Henry on the couch and see if you can find what made me die laughing....

Valerie said...

I'm gonna guess that huge set of romantic dice! Ha ha ha! Thanks Em!

auntkasey said...

hahahahahahahaha! that's hilarious! I didnt even see that when I posted it. Well I guess our secrets are on display! Just kidding. We got those as a gift from some of Rob's less, us emily-postish friends. It's always funny when we go somewhere new and find things we forgot we had and think "Oh good grief, the movers saw this!" When I had my big red shoe chair the movers laughed and laughed and made little comments about where it should go. Emily, would you like me to send you a set of your own?