Saturday, April 26, 2008

A guest, and a new find!

Read it and weep Daddy! :)
"Why won't you go in my mouth?!"

Henry has found his foot, and he's thrilled with it! He won't sit up in his Bumbo chair anymore because of this new discovery. Every time I sit him in it he slouches over to grab at his foot. He's not quite coordinated enough to get it, but when he does... watch out world!

"Oh, hey Mom. Good to see ya."

Henry's visitor! He took to Beth Anne like a duck to water! He especially likes the game where he would tug on her hair!

And this is his newest friend! We call him Jaba

(Jeremy and Beth Anne, clever I know)

Now, we were slightly disappointed with the comment count from the last posting. Henry's feelings are a little bruised. I assured him that you must all have been very busy, but you'll make up for it this time.

Don't make me a liar to my kid!

9 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Henry you look so big in your Bumbo! I can't wait to get to sit in my Bumbo like you can! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. I had a fun weekend this weekend with my Aunt Val and my SisterAunt Michelle!!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Wow! Cute pictures. What is that crazy thing attached to your leg? Isn't it so funny when they get so fixated on something? 1 month and counting.....

Valerie said...

Hey cutie pie! I can't believe Beth Anne got to come visit you and I didn't. I am so jealous! I can't wait to squeeze your cute little cheeks!

Emily said...

Guess who's getting kidnapped in November?! Grammy only thinks she's getting him all to herself for 4 days....

auntkasey said...

I'm a little concerned to leave him. I'm going to make you all sign something to say you can't claim abandonment! First things first, we're coming home in 5 weeks!!

Emily said...

You're too lazy to go to a lawyer and I have CPS on speed dial...

Emily said...

For someone who likes to harass people about updating their blogs, we sure haven't seen any new pics of Henry in a couple of days

auntkasey said...

Update Maelie's blog...

Emily said...

Are you hoping that by leaving this post up longer your comment count will go up? They don't count if they are just me reminding you to give us new pics - ha!