Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Everybody jump! Jump!

There really isn't anything in our house that we're all that precious about furniture wise. The headboard is probably the only thing I would try and save in a fire. We've had our couches for 6 years and if they could last through George, they can last through anything so it doesn't bother me at all when Hen wants to walk on them, or hide in the cushions, or tonight JUMP! I probably shouldn't allow it, but who can resist this face?!

He was REALLY excited that I was on board with this and even more so when I got out the camera!
We have lift off!






Look at those monkey toes!

I'm willing to put up with a lot that results in this face!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Man, that looks like fun!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Its kinda like hotel beds...huh?

I love that sweet face too!