Thursday, April 15, 2010

Timber.

After a lot of discussion (ha!) we decided that the trees that were bent in the big snows were not a) really savable or b) worth the effort. While I'm sad about losing an interesting part of our landscape, Rob is super jazzed because he got to buy a chainsaw!
Isn't that a handsome logger?!

Isn't that a hansome bystander?!

And now this is what we have to deal with. Everything we wont be using for kindling, or an art project in Henry's room...., has to be cut into 3ft. segements, bundled and dropped on the curb next Wednesday.

Henry has decided he is too cool to have his picture taken (or he's sick of doing it all the time) so I have to try to trick him into it. I told him "Look! Hen! There's a bear on my camera and he says..MOO!" and he turned and looked at me with that face and said "No. He doesn't." and then walked off. He really may be too cool...

No comments: