Saturday, November 13, 2010

Water Mill Fun!

We bought Henry a set of water mills last week and it has been the best thing we've gotten him in a while! He is very interested in how things work lately so this has been so much fun to play with! They came in a set of three and this one is the smallest. It juuust fits in our bathroom sink, the next size up has to be used in the kitchen sink, and the largest one can only be used in the bath tub! Needless to say, I'm cleaning water off the floor in several areas of our home now :)


My little scientist.



On another fun note, it's COLD here now! I love it for so many reasons, but one of the biggest is the return of footie pj weather!! I think Henry's pretty jazzed about it too, because he stayed in these all day. Anytime I would say "Okay. Lets go get dressed." he would say "Umm. No thank you." Oh well! It's not like we're going anywhere :)

No comments: