Saturday, November 13, 2010

We've been bitten...

by the bug. Calm down Mom, it's not the baby bug. It's the craft bug! I LOVE crafts and sharing it with Henro has been so much fun! He gets so excited about it. We went to the craft store and bought a bunch of beads, glue, googley eyes, construction paper, and leaves for a month of projects and now Henry's always asking what we're making next! This week it was the Mayflower out of a Silk carton. Unfortunately, I didn't grab my camera until we were done. Next week I'll do better :)

He was pretty excited to show it off to Dad that night!
Then he helped me make some yummy fall treats to take to Ms. Becca's house for our playdate with her, Quinn, Ms. Hillary, and Maddison. They look messy, but they were good!
My own little project.
Stay tuned for Pilgrims and Indians!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Now you must share your recipes for the yummy treats...they look delicious! Love you girl!

auntkasey said...

They could not be easier. Puff pastry shells and apple Poe filling sprinkled with cinnamon sugar! Bake at 400* until puffy and golden :)