Monday, May 29, 2006

chastity bono

so talk about patience. yesterday i ranted about how i need to change my spirit, and today i thought it would be great if i changed my hair too. new look, new outlook?! wow. bad decision. i just went into great clips for a quick chop chop. when i went in i had a feeling, but i ignored it. never again. the GUY would not stop cutting. i almost literally do not have more than an inch and half of hair on the back and sides, but the top is longer. like sienna miller. it's disgusting. i called my mom and cried and rob, my sweet husband, told me that i looked like chastity bono... but not to worry, i could probably get more chicks than he could with this hair cut... he has no soul. but i went home and put alot of product in it and styled it up and it looks better. a challenge. i've never turned down a challenge...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, Kase! Sorry I've been a bad blogger friend. That blog cracked me up! Is your hair shorter than it was after the scary spice incident? I'm sure it looks much better than you think. I was fixing to get online and blog about memorial day and how I have a sweet brother in law who serves our country, but maybe I'll rethink that...

Anonymous said...

Kasey,
If you think your new hair is that bad, then post a picture. Take a poll and let the "blogging" audience decide!!! I'm sure it's adorable b/c YOU are adorable! You little cute Cali girl. :)

auntkasey said...

this is where you are all wrong. i'm not afraid to admit when i'm wrong. Emily, shorter. val, that prom dress almost wore me : ) and lauren, no pictures will be taken for at least three weeks. thanks for cheering me up though guys! it really made me smile! and rob still sucks.