Thursday, May 25, 2006

my mom's coming!

my mommy is coming to visit me in two weeks! I'm very excited! It's almost a four day weekend here on the base. that may sound exciting, but not so much. Rob wants to go to San Fransisco, but we are going there in two weeks to pick up my mom. we are getting our $ from the theiving that happened in Vegas this weekend so we could pay off the credit card... or go shopping! yesterday we went to the monterey sports complex and swam all day. I know what you're thinking, 'kasey, you live next to the ocean. swim there.' but you think wrong. the ocean is freezing. it might as well be alaska it's so cold. so we went to the pool and did laps for an hour and a half. and then the fun began. they have a slide that is like 2 stories tall that goes into the pool. rob was knocking over kids to get on it as many times as he could. the boy went on it at least 10 times. it was pretty cool. it's $11 for both of us and you can stay in the pool the entire time or you can go play basketball or lift weights or go use the machines. it's a really nice place. there is a sunning deck where we dried off and got a little color. i can't wait for my family to see me! i've gotten a pretty color just from walking around out here. and we walk all the time. and we live on a hill that's about two miles high. not so fun for a fat girl, but i guess i won't be a fat girl for long with all this activity. we'll see. the lady just won both showcases on the price is right! what a great show. Rob says we can go there for my birthday! you'll have to watch for me! and give me ideas for a shirt so that i can be picked. i should probably be cleaning, but i think i'm going to go bake a cake.

No comments: