Thursday, May 11, 2006

the unpacking is finally over. well it's never completely over. the movers are coming back today to pick up all of the boxes and paper and junk. and if we're being honest, I still have a few boxes that i haven't gotten around to. but i'm way too busy today. today i'm going to get my business license! or apply for it at least. there is a farmer's market here every tuesday where people come and take over the main street downtown and traffic shuts down and everyone sets up booths to sell their goods. some sell produce, some jewelry, some crafts, I'm selling cookies! hopefully next tuesday i'll be a legit. business woman! as opposed to my last job... any ideas for names? rob likes "kasey's" he says keep it simple. I liked "kaseypie's" but he brought up a good point that I don't really make pies. let me know what you think.
my mom is coming out here in a month! that's pretty exciting. of course that means i may have to clear my busy schedule of watching the price is right and clearing out those last boxes. we'll see. and then in july i'm coming home to see my beautiful niece! Aunt Kasey loves Maelie!

No comments: