Wednesday, January 02, 2008

10 hours and counting...

I am currently 10 hours from d-day! I can't believe it's here. I have to be in the hospital to be induced at 3 am! And then it's anybody's guess as to how long this can go. I've read about women who are induced and then 4 hours later they have the baby, and then there are some that are induced and it takes many, many more hours... I'm hoping I'm one of the former women. Nine months is a long time to carry around this massive tummy, but it's also a looong time to wait to see sweet Henry! I am so excited to see his face tomorrow!! And then we go home and our family begins.... SCARY!!!! A good scary, but still scary. I'll be switching to a different blog when we get home from the hospital that will be dedicated to Henry instead of my crazy ramblings. I'll email out that blog name when I get it set up.
Wish me luck....

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Kasey, we can wait to see pictures of Henry! I haven't heard if you've had him, but I'm hoping you're not still in labor and that it went smoothly. Praying for your sweet family of 3!