Thursday, January 10, 2008

Announcing Baby Henry!!

He's here!! He's adorable!! and he's already a week old!!!!! He was born january 3rd at 2:22 p.m weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz, and 21 inches long! I can't believe that he's already been in the world for a week. I am so very much in love with him. He is the greatest baby ever! He sleeps all the time, which I know could change in a heart beat, but it's awesome now! He only woke up twice last night to eat! I was really worried that he was going to have a rough night because he slept so much yesterday, and today is my first day on my own, but he did great. I have had Em with me for a week now, which has been so much fun and she was so great. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet sister (who would have thought I would have called her that 10 years ago!) that would spend her time here helping Rob and I. And what a sweet brother-in-law and neice I have to share her time with us! Kyle and Maelie are very lucky to have her. I know Henry was very sad to see her go! He almost woke up for it... : ) We can't wait to go home next weekend to see everybody again. For some reason my computer doesn't have his pictures uploaded, so i'll edit this with them later from Rob's. He's too cute not to see : )

No comments: