Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

So 2007 is a thing of the past, and 2008 is the now. And with it it brought no Henry. Boo. Oh well, what's 2 more days? Rob and I had a very quiet evening watching the Planet Earth dvd set (very cool by the way) and waiting to see if the contractions went anywhere. They didn't. But now we can say 'it's 2008. It's the year of the Henry!' I can't believe he will be born this year. I really can't believe it will be in 2 days. We are so excited to see him! That's probably an understatement. Rob's been having dreams about him for months now. I think it's more about having a reason to kepp those stinkin' GI Joes around a little longer more than anything else, but it's cute.
My family comes in tomorrow to help get us pumped for the big day! I can't wait to see everyone. Especially, the Maelie. She is so funny! I can't believe she is so big and smart. Em says they were going to the store to pick something up for me and Mae said 'Choppin Sasey? Choppin Henee?' She knows we're a package deal. I can't wait to see her when she meets him. I'm excited to see how much of him she 'gets'. I hope this baby thinks about Rob as much as she does! Em says she's completely taken with him. She will say 'Good Geif Papa!' 'Good Geif Dada!' 'Good Geif BOB!' She's so great. We love her so much. I hope this baby is half as much fun as she is! I guess we will soon find out...

No comments: