Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a day!

I was half looking forward to my Dr. appt today/ half dreading it. I wanted to know if there was any progress, but was scared he would tell me there wasn't and I would have to fling myself from a cliff. Low and behold, no change. I told him that was impossible, but he assured me that, no it was possible, and it was true. I basically burst into tears and told him I couldn't even walk! It hurts so bad to change from sitting to standing to walking that I'm going to give it up. He told me not to rush things and that I could actually go until Jan 11th. To which I told him he was evil and that I was none to fond of him (I think I said hate, whoops...) and he just laughed patted my back and said I would be okay. The poor nurse (who is fabulous by the way) patted my arm and said to relax and just take it easy and they left Rob and I in the room. We scheduled my appt. for next week, still in tears, and left with our heads hanging. I came home and cried and cried and then took like a four hour nap while Rob rubbed my back and bought some benadryl (sp?) to help me sleep tonight. After I woke up we decided to get dressed and go to dinner to cheer ourselves up and then out to a movie. As I was putting my make up on the nurse called and told me Dr. Cravy has changed his mind, and if I don't go before then, I'm am scheduled to be induced on Thursday January 3rd at 3 am! I told her how in love with her I was and Rob and I left for a celebration dinner instead. (We skipped the movie though, it's still painful to sit for a long time)
So, long story short, Baby Henry will make his debut no later than January 3rd!

No comments: