Sunday, December 23, 2007

Full moon tonight

I'm not usually a superstitous person, but I'm willing to make an exception for tonight if it will bring Henry out of hiding! Today we walked the mile to Wingstop for lunch and then walked the mile back. And now I'm feeling the burn! It hurts to walk across the room now! Where the leg bone meets the pelvic bone in a pregnant woman becomes really strechy in the last little bit to help with labor, and I've been dealing with this for a few weeks. When I hop (yeah, not so much of a hop as roll and groan) out of bed in the morning I have to brace myself or I will fall on my face. After today's little adventure the slightest movement makes me wobbly!
But back to the moon... With a good bout of excersize, hot wing lunch, and full moonness (not to mention a lot of prayer and repeatedly telling him to get out) I am hoping something will happen, and now!

No comments: