Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Fix Freeze Feast

That's the title to a book i just bought. I was on the babycenter website talking to experienced moms that were all in discussions about what they have premade and have stored in the freezer for the days/weeks following the birth. I was baffled. I knew I would be tired, but I hadn't thought 'If I don't have something ready it will be fast food and pizza for that time frame.' and I have to get some weight off pretty quick for some family pictures! So I bought the book on Sunday and went shopping on Monday (purchasing $130 in food and $30 in supplies; I also bought 15lbs of chicken breast!) and today I set to making the dishes. I've gotten through two recipies that have yielded 6 meals and I have 4 recipies to go. It was actually alot of fun today. There is a Sweet Asian Chicken marinade that would blow your mind. I could just sit and eat it by itself, it's that good.
Anyway, here's hoping that this will all work!

No comments: