Saturday, December 22, 2007

Who's doing it?

Someone out there is not crossing their fingers....
I know it. It's less than two weeks before my due date, but Dr. is already saying 8 lbs. and Henry is supposed to grow a lbs a week. That's 10. 10 lbs. Come on! Cross your fingers already!
Today is my Grandma's Christmas in Ft. Worth, which we were told not to go to, b/c of the whole 9 month pregnant thing, and then Dr. skips town and will be back on Wed. nightish. Double standards... : )
Henry's doing really well, or so I'm lead to believe. I can't imagine what life is going to be like with him here. I rearranged out room yesterday so that all of his stuff is spread out by his closet and all of our stuff is by our closet. I had that reversed first, but I felt like he needed a bigger chunk of space, and not to be shoved in a corner. It kept bringing up Dirty Dancing references (Nobody puts Baby in a corner...) in my mind so I changed it. I like it alot better, but on my umpteenth time to go pee last night I kept having to walk by his bed and the overwhelming thoughts of "There is going to be a baby there soon, and I'm supposed to be responsible for it" came flooding in. I'm barely responsible for the dog!
Too late to turn back now, so cross those fingers... everyone this time.....

No comments: