Monday, December 03, 2007

An extra week for bad behavior...

I went to the Dr. today and he informed me that my January 4th due date from the ultrasound could go as far as the January 11th due date from Dr. Clark's mathmatic skills. Not to knock Dr. Clark, because I liked him very much, but the 11th is just crazy. I'm starting to feel like this is never going to happen. I'm going to have to return to school from the begining because I have a five year old inside of me. It might get awkward when he gets to HS and wants to start dating...
Don't get me wrong. I want him to be safe. I want him to be healthy. But I also want him out. The joy of pregnancy is losing it's magic on me as the days go by. And the more I learn abut how disgusting labor and childbirth can be in the last few weeks, I'm almost okay with letting him set up residency in there.....
5 more weeks. 5 more weeks. 5 more weeks.

No comments: