Friday, January 11, 2008

Henry has gone cordless!

My baby has taken his first step into big kid-hood. He lost his tiny cord last night! Rob and I were very excited, but also a little sad. Already he's hitting milestones! I guess there's no stopping progress. His little belly button is so cute! I have yet to find something about him that isn't cute though. He's such a sweet blessing. I am amazed that God has trusted us with him. Right now Rob is rocking him and talking to him about life. They are so cute together! Rob is the best daddy. He is so gentle and patient and willing to learn how to do everything. He's been at every bath time, he knows how to make a formula bottle and heat up a breast milk bottle, change diapers, and get him into his footie pjs!
I love my new family. I love that I get to do this with Rob. I love that sweet Henry is ours.

2 comments:

Cakes by Faith said...

Congratulations Kasey!!!!! I am so happy for you and your sweet family! Before you know it he will be walking and telling you "no no" -(one of Isabelle's favorites:). He seems to be such a blessed little boy with two parents who love him so much. Take it easy and God bless!!

Congrats again!
Faith

Emily said...

less talk more pictures