Sunday, July 12, 2009

Big smiles!


Today Henry started helping me pack!
He brought me pillows and blankets that we aren't using in my room to put in the boxes.


Then he spent some time 'nigh nigh' on one of the pillows that wouldn't fit in the box and was cracking up!



Look at those teeth!

I sat down at the computer with my back to him to burn a few cds for a few slightly demanding people, and Henry disappeared in front of the couch. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what he was doing since a lot of our stuff is already in boxes. Then I heard "Ere's Henny?!" and this is what walked around the corner!! I almost fell off the bench I was laughing so hard! Under the sheet I could see his cheeks all puffed up because he was laughing too! This is one funny kid!


3 comments:

Valerie said...

Too cute!! You crack me up Henry!
I thought you were gonna say when he came around the corner he had thrown up in a chair and played with it! Disgust!!! We love you Herny come back to the shop and see us!

auntkasey said...

He saves his chair throw up for Mack. He may be doing a cameo at lunch on Thursday if he can behave.
Pictures? Wednesday? 6 pm ish? You and your mom should get all gussied up and I'll take them of the three of you.

Gigi and Peeps said...

Henry, you are too cute!! Is that possible?

Wow, you got a lot packed already. I'm impressed! Sad :( but impressed.