Friday, July 17, 2009

Food Challenge


Today we decided to have a Food Challenge Day! Yesterday I was challenged to drink 12 dr. peppers in an hour, which is apparently impossible. I got six down in half an hour before I thought I was going to explode!! So we started talking about all the things we could eat in mass. Val decided she could eat an entire chocolate pie in an hour, and while Michelle is sure she can down 20 Logan's rolls in an hour, she has to weigh in tomorrow so she went with three entire heads of broccoli!
Both girls started out strong and hungry!
Yes, that is FIVE steam bags of broccoli!

Lookin' good ladies!!


And then the whip cream set in...
Val had to give with 30 minutes left on the clock, but she put up excellent effort with a hair more than half a pie left!

Michelle was turning green! With 15 seconds left on the clock she just went for it and stuffed the remaining pieces of broccoli in her mouth!


That's the face of victory!

Someone should probably check in on Michelle later. She's going to be hurting!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my, my food challenge days are over! I hurt for hours and then was sick later that night at like 9:30ish. I think that amount of whipped cream = a gallon of milk = humanly impossible! It was fun though!

Christie said...

You girls crack me up!!! I was feeling nauseous just reading about your food challenge!

auntkasey said...

Val you can't wuss out before steak challenge. I am still pretty confident in my steak abilities. Who's with me?!

Valerie said...

Now steak is a whole new ball game! I likes my meat!!!

auntkasey said...

Atta girl! Now put on some stretchy pants and meet me in the car!

Christie said...

LOVE the new pics you took of Gracie! Kase--you do great work!