Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Henry's new snack

Tonight Henry was playing peek-a-boo with Grammy on the web cam.And when he was done I told him I would give him a snack and his milk, which is what happens before bath and bed.
Tonight I gave him a Graham Cracker for a snack, and he looked at me and said "Grammy Cracker? Oh yum, yum!"


Right after this picture Ollie got Henry's snack, which is usually cool with him but tonight he cried and cried "No Ollie! My Grammy Cracker! MY Grammy!" So I had to give him another one. It was too funny!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Grammy Cracker, thats is so adorable! What's next A-chelle cracker? I got your message you little stinker! I am going to teach Gracie to only say she loves Rob when yall come back in town! Love you, see you soon!

auntkasey said...

He's says Val too! He is just on a 'Mychelle' kick. For three days now she has come up unexpectedly and then is on his mind for like an hour! But there is a picture of Mack and Meeta and Gracie in the stair case and he talks to them all the time. We just need to get a picture with you and him for the wall.... Now we're on to something.

Gigi and Peeps said...

Mack and Meeta miss you buster! Looks like you are having great fun. I love how much you love your Grammy cracker...