Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Smile!


So it hasn't been blog back log. I've been busier than I anticipated! I've had to work really hard to get the house in order super fast, because ..... Rob's coming home early! Nothing with the military is for certain until boots are on the ground, but it's looking good for him to be home on the 25th!
Here are some shots from a few minutes ago. Henry was playing with my phone and I said to stop because 'your hands are disgusting' due to him just eating a bunch of Dibs and he looked at his hands for a half second and then licked them! It was so funny!! He got so tickled that he made me laugh that he was laughing too!




This is one cute silly face!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Gosh, everytime I look at these I see a tan baby Drew! That smile is too much!