Sunday, August 02, 2009

A quick glimpse!

I'm having to give you just a few shots of Henry and the house, because I'm at Panera using their free WiFi and Henry's driving Crazy crazy. But here are a few!Henry helping paint his new room!

Snack time on the stairs.


Henry's stroller is having to double as a high chair until his gets here Tuesday, but he doesn't seem to mind. PS- Em, good thing that blue chair fit in my car, because it's the only real furniture in the house!!

More pictures to come on Thursday when the glory that is internet/cable is installed in my house!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yea, Casa de Caruthers!!!
Lookin good Hendro! I love that shade of blue you chose and it looks like you are quite the painter!
Well, one Thursday has passed and you were very missed! I hope everything is going smoothly for you out there! We will see you September!!!

The Danes said...

I can't wait to come see it!!!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Looking good! Love the pic of Grandma and Henry. Hope all goes well with the unpacking.