Thursday, August 06, 2009

We're Back!

We took a break from moving in yesrterday and took Dane to D.C.

We walked around the District for two hours and had a lot of fun!
But then it was back to the grind.


Henry was very busy walking the stairs...


and turning the light on and off in the foyer. He thinks it's very funny!!!


And a VERY special thanks to Patti Weaver for Esther. This move wouldn't have been possible wihtout it! Henry is 'Esser' crazy!! He would watch it from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed. He knows all the songs (favorites being Single Ladies and Fabulous!) and sings them all the time. However, we may have reached our breaking point a few nights ago when he woke up bawling at 2 am about 'Jews!' I thought he wanted juice so I went and got it for him, but when I brought it back he took a drink and then kept crying 'Jews! Jews!' for like half an hour. If Summer Spectacular touched no one else, Henry loves it enough for 1,000 kids!





2 comments:

Christie said...

Welcome back!!! I've missed seeing and hearing from you. Can't wait to get caught up on all your goings on. Love you, Kase. I hate we never got together while you were here...totally my fault :(

auntkasey said...

I believe I shoulder some of that blame!! If it makes you feel better, I did see that crazy son of yours a few times :)