Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funnies this Week

Henry has always made me laugh. With his vocabulary you never know what's coming out of his mouth next, but this week has been so funny!

Henry saw Ollie on the couch and went over to her. He laid his head on her back and said "Oh Ollie. I love you, you know. I do! Do you want me to hold you? Do you?" It turns out, she did not.

Later he said "Oooolllieeeee! Do you want me to hold you like a baby?!" She did not.

Later still he said "Ollie! Get under the blanket and cuddle wif me!" She would not.

She should be pretty frustrating for him, but I think he enjoys the chase! One of these days she may just let him hold her like a baby!

Last week he told me he "really, really want(ed) to jump on Mommy's bed!" and after telling us to "shhhh ut........up" in the car I told him to apologize to his dad and he looked out the window and said "I's just kidding. Just kidding Mommy." Like geez lady, back off! I had to laugh at that one! Pay back for when I laughed hysterically when Mae did it to Em!

No comments: