Saturday, July 08, 2006

it's been one week...

who doesn't like the barenaked ladies?
I come home in one week!! i'm so excited! and mae and I get to spend the entire thursday together! i can't wait! i'd get on the plane tomorrow if i could. i mean, you know, it will be sad leaving rob and all. oh i'll be heart broken. what will i do with myself? SPEND TIME WITH MAELIE!!! rob understands he is now second fiddle. really he's fine with it. in fact, i think he prefers that all of my attention go towards her for a change : ) i am so excited! i miss my sister and my brothers! and of course brother matthew. you really don't get the right effect unless you see the mckillip boys together. and not to mention, my other brother matthew that actually has no family tie, but takes up residency at my mother's. and my mom! i can't wait to see my mama! and crazy! and val and nita! and possibly the ran and ash! and the whole of the bradford/rainwater clan! and my yo! and my dad (slash, business partner)! I have a very busy week ahead of me. except thursday. that's my maelie day.
i have to make myself not pack right now. i guess i really could. i don't wear anything that rises above my ankle here. it's too cold. oh Texas heat, how i look forward/dread you!

No comments: